In the run up to this year’s General Election, Fronter is launching a competition to help teachers encourage pupils to become more involved in Citizenship and what’s going on in the world.
First Prize winners will be invited to lunch, where they can take in the magnificent view of London from the famous 10th floor balcony at Pearson’s headquarters in the Strand, where Winston Churchill used to survey damage caused during the Second World War.
What you need to do to enter:
Pupils – create a General Election Fronter Page
Teachers – create a General Election Fronter Room
What the judges will be looking for:
- Original information, text and ideas
- Interesting use of photographs or images
- Exciting use of a range of Fronter tools
- Carefully selected links to related info
- Videos can be added i.e. YouTube or other
The closing date for entries is Thursday 7th May 2015, entries received after this date will not be entered into the prize draw. Winners will be notified on Monday 1st June by email.