First Prize winners will be invited to join us for lunch on Thursday 2nd July 2015. Here they can take in the magnificent view of London from the famous 10th floor balcony at Pearson’s headquarters in the Strand, where Winston Churchill used to stand and survey damage caused during the Second World War.
What you need to do to enter:
Pupils – create a ‘Summer’ Fronter Page
Teachers – create a ‘Summer’ Fronter Room
What the judges will be looking for:
- Original information, text and ideas
- Interesting use of photographs or images
- Exciting use of a range of Fronter tools
- Carefully selected links to related info
- Videos can be added i.e. YouTube or other
How to enter:
The closing date for entries is Monday 22nd June 2015, entries received after this date will not be entered into the prize draw. Winners will be notified on Thursday 25th June by email.
Download our competition flyer!