The improved assignment tool has improved tremendously thanks to the feedback from its inception as the ‘hand-in beta’. Whilst in continuous development, it has now reached a point where utilising this tool gives significant benefits over the old hand-in tool.
• A fresher and more intuitive interface for both the teacher and the pupil, plus considerable improvements in workflow, makes this tool now more than worthy of consideration
• It is now possible to set group assignments, link to an assignment from a page and for pupils, receive notifications of assignments set and evaluated from the new notification tool in the Fronter top frame
• Assessing and releasing assessment evaluations to groups of pupils is now simple, as is adding audio as a form of submission or feedback
• The optional plus pack – Ephorus anti-Plagiarism gives fast and built in teacher feedback on pupil submissions
• The inline editor feature with annotations is direct and so activex controls for Windows or webdav for MAC are no longer required to produce an annotated feedback file
• An optional simple view for pupils just lays things out for them in a simple and direct format
With this and more, why not test it for yourself.